Sound Messages 101
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us Wednesday, January 23rd from 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM for Sound Messages 101 and get clued-in to hear the emotions spoken around you.
Sound Messages are all the sounds coming from our mouths (the volume, tone, and speed of the words as well as raspberries and more) and our throat (grunts, quick breaths, whines, etc.)
When you attend Sound Messages 101, you will learn:
- "4 Steps to Listen Deeply"
- Tools to recognize and diffuse conversations that will get explosive without your input.
- Tools you can use to understand and meet a customer's unspoken need.
- Tools you can share right away at work, at home, and in public spaces.
- Learn the Sound Message language along with new words that clear up the shapeless and foggy world of the emotions spoken around you. Words like Sound Messages, Sound Herd, Sound Barrier & more.
Get there early, parking is tight!
$35 (Regularly $50)
Cash or check only at the door
4% of sales given to Youth In Action.
4% of sales given to STL Anti-Bullying Coalition.
4% of sales given to World Vision.
- Sound Messages LIVE$35$350$0