Wed, Jan 23|
Sound Messages 101
Get tools to recognize and diffuse angry conversations, tools to understand and meet a customer's unspoken need. You can share these tools right away at work, at home, and in public spaces.
Time & Location
Jan 23, 2019, 10:15 AM – 11:30 AM
CIC @4240, 4240 Duncan Ave, St. Louis, MO 63110, USA
About The Event
Join us Wednesday, January 23rd from 10:15 AM - 11:30 AM for Sound Messages 101 and get clued-in to hear the emotions spoken around you.
Sound Messages are all the sounds coming from our mouths (the volume, tone, and speed of the words as well as raspberries and more) and our throat (grunts, quick breaths, whines, etc.)
When you attend Sound Messages 101, you will learn:
- "4 Steps to Listen Deeply"
- Tools to recognize and diffuse conversations that will get explosive without your input.
- Tools you can use to understand and meet a customer's unspoken need.
- Tools you can share right away at work, at home, and in public spaces.
- Learn the Sound Message language along with new words that clear up the shapeless and foggy world of the emotions spoken around you. Words like Sound Messages, Sound Herd, Sound Barrier & more.
Get there early, parking is tight!
$35 (Regularly $50)
Cash or check only at the door
4% of sales given to Youth In Action.
4% of sales given to STL Anti-Bullying Coalition.
4% of sales given to World Vision.
Sound Messages LIVE
This ticket provides admission to Sound Messages LIVE on 1/23/19.$35.00